Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 1 Reflections

Hi Courtney,
First of all, I am going to say that this is my first experience in writing through blog and thank you for teaching me in creating the blog. When I created it, absolutely I had a problem especially in signing in to use blogger. It was caused by my first experience. i cannot do anything without your guidance, but after creating it, it seems like creating an email address.
second, I am going to say that the blog is very useful for everybody especially for people who join the online course.It is a good media for teaching and learning process especially for long distance like me. By having the blog, I can see and read someone else blogs. Means that I can learn many things through their writings that will be posted and also I can see my progress by using the blog.
Having the class through the blog can make easier for people especially for me. I am going to have a lot of time to think, I can prepare myself to give my best (what I should say, or write, or what should I explore about). I can feel that It is much different when the people or I study in the direct class. They or I will have short time to think even I do not have any words to say when I invite to speak. And also there is not any special document for direct class. The last, it will help the student or me who does not have good ability in speaking or in other word "not talk-active". It is very useful for me and may be for other people as well.
 

Best Regards
Muhamad Suhaili

No comments:

Post a Comment